10 Apr 13 Things Most People Don’t Know About Me
Posted at 09:59h in Latest Posts
The blog nobody really asked for but here are a few things most people don’t know about me 🙂
- I couldn’t finish my first 10km swim – I thought the water was too cold and got out half way through.
- My favorite city is Rio de Janerio. I’ve been there three times and would book a flight back any time.
- I don’t have my ears pierced. Weird, but just never got them done.
- I’ve had a heart op. When I was 16, I was competing at my first world championships and was pulled out half way through the race when my heart rate spiked up to 240 bpm. The next month I was diagnosed with a mild heart condition called “Tachycardia” and was then operated on a month later.
- I have a fear of birds. Again, weird. Claws, beaks, feathers… I don’t know, it scares me.
- I love watching cartoons.
- My go-to cheat meal is wine and pizza. Like, who’s isn’t?
- I make my own facial masks out of natural ingredients.
- When I was younger I use to switch off my sisters alarm while she was sleeping so we wouldn’t wake up for training the next morning.
- I make the best chocolate brownies #truth 🙂
- I can easily drink 5 coffees a day.
- I also drink about 4-5L of water a day.
- My favorite swim equipment piece is my snorkel.