- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 01 2023
- Time: 5:00 am - 9:00 am
Beginners Open Water Swim Clinic
The BEGINNERS OPEN WATER SWIM CLINIC is catered for any swimmer starting out in open water swimming. If you’re looking for a few guide-line tips on how to get started, how to train and which techniques can be implemented to improve overall swim on event day, then join me for this 4-hour clinic on Sunday the 1st October.
Learn how to tackle the large crowds while swimming, how to draft, overtake and how to sight in high swells. On the day of the clinic, there will be plenty of time for Q&A’s and individual one-on-one coaching.
With nutrition playing a key role in training learn a few of my key nutrition tips to improve your recovery and performance.
In your entry you’ll also receive a entry pack with a swim cap and discount codes from both Maurten’s and Arena’s online store. We will continue to end the day off with a light lunch and snacks.
I look forward to having you there.
- Stretch and Rehab Session
- Open Water Skills and Training
- Talk and Q&A
- Core and Dry Land Workout
- Light Lunch
- Certificate of Completion
- Entry Pack with a Free Swim Cap, Maurten Samples and Discount Codes from both Arena and Maurten’s Online Store