- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Nov 15 2020
- Time: 2:30 am - 8:00 am
Speedo Open Water Swim Series: Introductory
The Speedo Open Water Swim Series, a three-part training clinic, was born from a shared passion for the open water between Speedo and Olympian, Michelle Weber.
From novice to experienced, this unique swimming series has been curated to offer swimmers of all performance levels the opportunity to experience the true essence of open water swimming, while being guided and coached by South Africa’s best.
Open Water Introductory Training Clinic
Nestled on the slopes of the Palmiet River, Elgin River Lodge will play host to our first open water event. For those who are new to open water swimming or planning your first triathlon, this event is for you. Explore the true beauty of open water swimming, with full confidence and firsthand experience from an elite athlete, as Michelle guides you through your first open water swim.
Included with your ticket
- Training clinic presented by Michelle Weber
- 1.5h Open Water Swim at Elgin River Lodge
- Light lunch
- Training Programme Booklet curated for your experience level by Michelle
- Speedo Open Water Swim Series limited edition swimming cap