- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 25 2024
- Time: 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Triathlon Swim Specific Workshop
Join me for my TRIATHLON SWIM SPECIFIC Workshop. This 4-hour workshop is catered for any triathlete or open water swimmer looking to improve their overall swim-leg of a triathlon. If you’re aiming to improve your;
- Or Technique
Then join me on the 25th February 2024.
With freestyle being the main stroke for open water swimming, we specialising in the most efficient freestyle stroke. Learn the benefits of precise timing, the correct body position and how to drop time from your 100m freestyle in this 4-hour Workshop.
Learn how to:
- Swim in large crowds
- How to draft
- How to sight
- How to overtake
With there being plenty of time for Q&A’s, you can be sure that you will get the most out of this clinic.
When Going Home:
- Each swimmer will receive a video of their stroke with a brief analysis e-mailed to them on what to improve on in their training going forward.
- Each swimmer will also receive an entry pack with a swim cap, a few samples from Maurten and discount codes from both Arena and Maurten online store
Upon completion I will be handing out of certificates and we will have a lunch.
- Talk and Q&A
- How To Swim Faster per 100m
- A Stretch and Rehab Session
- Open Water Skills and Stroke Correction Session
- A Training Swim
- A Core Workout
- A Lunch
- Certificate of Completion
Is This For Me?
If you’re a triathlete or aiming to complete your first triathlon then THIS IS FOR YOU. All ages and level of swimmers are welcome.
If you are interested in joining, please enter below. I look forward to having you there.